My Best || Instagram Photos + PP is turning ONE!!


Hi everyone! Mondays are definitly blogging day, as my inbox has been filled with "NEW POSTS" all day!! Not that I mind of course πŸ˜‰

Today I'm going to be sharing with you my BEST photos that I've ever taken, plus some of my most liked Instagram photos. πŸ’–

The picture above ↑ was taken in August on a warm summer's evening on the way back from our friend's house. Believe it or not, this was taken out of a moving car. πŸ˜‰


I didn't actually mean to take pictures of the solar eclipse... but it happened. I put my solar eclipse glasses over my 75-300 zoom lens  and snapped some photos. I didn't get pictures of the whole thing, but this shot was about the totality zone that we got in Ohio.


Blue Eyes' Birthday Photoshoot!! I was so proud of myself when I got this shot using natural light! The expression on my little sister's face, the bokeh in the background, everything is just so PERFECT. πŸ˜‚


Haha, #throwbackmonday. This was back in February, right after I had bought my 50mm lens kit! This picture was so perfect as well, but after I had taken the shots, I was so COLD!! ⛄


Ohmygoodness, I love her expressions! Plus she loves that polka-dot shirt, so how can you go wrong with polka-dots?? πŸ’—


This picture makes me laugh, as my little sister Pumpkin Spice usually makes me laugh 😊Trampoline photos always make me smile!!



Ooh... covers...


Haha, just read my Instagram post about this photo! 🐝


Another #throwbackmonday! This photo was taken quite some time ago... okay, well maybe just a few months. πŸ˜€


More cute expressions! Blue Eyes' expression is to die for!! πŸ’œ

Probably THE best baby photo I've ever taken. Plus that color!!


Love this photo more in black & white!! ⬆


Another cute baby photo... what can I say? It's my calling πŸ˜‰


Raggedy Ann, getting up early just to read a book. That's so like me!! 😁


One of my beginning photos that got me hooked onto nature photography. And I wasn't even using f.1.8! So UNLIKE me!! πŸ˜ƒ


These two (bottom and top) were the best early morning light photos I've ever done. Seriously you guys, it's SO worth it to get up at 6:45!!



This photo storyyyyyy.... 😍


Right after it rains? How many posts have I done about that? πŸ˜‚


And this photo, from last year, when I first started doing photography! It's been more than a year since I took out my Dad's camera and asked if I could use it, and tomorrow will be the FIRST birthday of Photography Phun!!!!!! So YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY for that!!! πŸ˜…  πŸŽˆ  πŸŽ‚  πŸŽ  πŸ“Έ  πŸ–₯

My blogging + photography adventures have been so wonderful and lovely! Meeting other photographers, interviewing 5 amazing people, and receiving all those wonderful comments that bring joy into my day! Seriously you guys, you make my day with your sunshine and happiness!! πŸ”†

How long have YOU been following Photography Phun?
Would you like to see any specific posts in the future?
Favorite pictures of mine? πŸ˜‰

Love you guys!!

Hadassah <3





Comments

Popular Posts