Autumn Days


Hello you lovely people!

I am SO elated that it finally feels like autumn. I mean, if I could live in a season? It would be so. totally. fall. Everything about it! From pumpkins, to hot chocolate, to fall colors, to fall fashion, cozy jackets, and hay rides, and ALL those cute photographs I get to get during autumn season!! 🍂 

Blue Eyes' pumpkin

We grew our own pumpkins this year, and these tiny jack-be-littles are literally the cutest. things. ever.


As almost all of my siblings were outside playing the other day, I took out my camera (for the first time in awhile!! 😯 ) and got some wonderful shots.


He looks... concerned, and she looks... distracted. 😛


This is so cute!! She only let me take ONE picture of her, and although it's slightly out of focus, she looks like a Gap baby model. 😉


Fall... I'm so glad  you're here. 😃

What's your favorite thing about autumn? Pumpkins? Fox sweaters? ;D

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. OMW this is such a cute post!
    I love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Briana! I really appreciate your kind comments!! <3

      Delete
  2. Pure loveliness as usual! :)

    Love in Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts