How To Use Photos This Christmas 2017


Hey everyone!

I thought I'd change it up a bit today and give you a helpful post, instead of just my usual photography posts. First of all, I cannot believe I'm talking about Christmas!! Where has the time gone? Second of all, I know it's only the middle of October, but Christmas posts start early, especially DIYs or posts like these!

Anywho, just like this post, I wanted to give you some inspiration from other bloggers, especially since I know it's MONDAY and you definitely need some encouraging. 😛

UnOriginal Mom

Upcycled Mason Jar Lid Magnets!? How cute are these?? 😀  Using printed photos, these would be wonderful gifts for your grandparents of you and your sibling (s) or family!

Nalle's House


This ADORABLE photo book! How can you oveload your cuteness level?! 😅  So cute for a keepsake for your child or even a sibling/family member. Or even do one for your BFF!!

Landeelu
LOVE this DIY from Landeelu! Wonderful present for family members and a great use of printed photos.
Or if you don't want to go print a bunch of photos and you're not much into getting your hands covered in glue or glitter, this post from Lemon Thistle about creating your own digital scrapbooks is so wonderful!! I totally feel inspired to do this now!!

Almost Makes Perfect

DIY Guess-Who? BRILLIANT! How did I never think of it?!

And also, something that we do every year as a present to close relatives, is a photo calendar which we get printed at Walgreen's.  It's always super fun for me to see my photos printed! 😊

Have a wonderful Monday!

Hadassah <3

P.S. Want more inspiration and beautiful photography to your daily life? Follow me on Instagram! 

Comments

  1. These are cute ideas!
    I'm new to your blog and so far I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brianna! So glad you're liking my blog!! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts