Halloween Pictures 2017


Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a good Halloween/Reformation Day!

I know this post is late, but I have been so busy lately, I haven't got to many chances to sit down for once!


Blue Eyes and Mickey Mozart went as Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm from the old show The Flintstones. They are SO adorable! My Dad got all of these pictures, but I know some of my dear friends wanted to see all the costumes, so I just decided I'd show my Dad's photography for once!


Here A went as Alice in Wonderland, and Raggedy Ann was the White Rabbit. :)


Pete went as Captain America, and Pumkin Spice was Batgirl! 😍


My second older brother went as Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings!


And here we all are together. I went as Rapunzel as you can see, and I'm carrying little Bamm-Bamm on my hip. 😅

We are all so cute, don't you think? 😍

Do you celebrate Halloween? 🍬
If so, what did you/your family go as?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. You and your family is sooo cute!!
    I went as a girl from the 80's (for my Church's fall festival)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Briana! I'm sure your costume was so adorable! 80's sounds so fun!! :)

      Hadassah <3

      Delete
  2. I love it! And you already know what all of us went as... ;) I love your dad's pictures! Maybe you should do a showcase of his work here on your blog sometime...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honor! I was actually thinking I will do one soon! :)

      <3 Hadassah

      Delete
  3. Hi Dassah, Lydia here. I just posted something on my blog and I was hoping you could give me your thoughts, I didn't know how else to ask you! If you aren't able to, just let me know! Thank you!
    Lydia
    https://abitoflifesite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lydia! Heading over there right now! Thanks so much for commenting!

      P.S. I love your blog!

      Delete
  4. We don't celebrate Halloween but y'alls costumes look awesome!!

    (bethinboots.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm! That is so cute! My brothers found some of the old Flintstones show in are garage! So they have been watching them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts