Christmas Tag + Some Photography Highlights!
I was so surprised when Lily Testi of Lily Mae's Days tagged me over at her blog for the "Holiday Tag" that's been going around on the blogging world.
I was super excited to begin, so here goes!
- Do you celebrate Christmas? YES! You get to watch Elf o' course! *okay, not the only reason we celebrate Christmas. Just one of my favs* 🤣
- Do you celebrate any other festive holidays other than Christmas or in addition to? Yes! Practically every holiday there is! My favorites are Easter, Christmas, and St. Lucia's though 🙂
- When it comes to weather, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, or 10 degrees?
Huh. That's a hard one. I guess I'd say 30* though. I'm a sucker for winter. 🤣
- Rain or snow? Um, SNOW!!
- On the perfect winter day, would you go shopping or stay at home? Um... probably shopping actually 😜
- Trip in to the mall or a walk through the park? Trip to the mall. I think I'm in a shopping mood...probably because it's Christmas 😋
- Favorite Christmas movie? Elf or White Christmas.
- Favorite Christmas Tradition? Reading the story of His Birth.
- Would you rather say "Happy Holidays," or "Merry Christmas?" I'd rather say 'Merry Christmas' because it relates to the real meaning of Christmas- Jesus Christ.
- What does your Christmas morning look like? All of us kids wait upstairs until our parents come down and then give us the OK. We all come *as calmly as we can* down the stairs and then open presents or a present, taking turns as we go. Some years are different then others.
- Favorite Christmas song/carol? Same with Lily, it changes all the time! Right now I'm a sucker for "O Come, O Come Emmanuel," by Casting Crowns.
- Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Tea, Peppermint Mocha, or Peppermint Milkshake? Uh, all of the above? LOL! Probably Peppermint Milkshake. 🎄 😊
- THIS PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM! Absolutely fell in love with this! 😍
- Melissa Jill has been a fav of mine for a long time; this post was amazing!
- THIS POST by Clickin' Moms! Love all these tips! 💙
- This post also by Clickin' Moms! Just love the photos! 💛
Not too many links, but I hope you love them as much as I do!
For the Christmas Tag, I tag:
Belle @ Sparkle for Jesus
*sorry I couldn't find anymore people who would didn't already do it!*